Sunday, April 12, 2009

10 Things I learned in Connecticut...





10. There are some strange people in CT. (And NO...my family is not included in this...)
9. I may not be quite as ready to buy a house as I thought. (My brother-in-law is very knowledgeable about certain things, and gave me some good tips!)
8. I'm pretty sure my body would let me sleep for 15 straight hrs. in a cool, dark room with no windows & my fan blowing. (Good thing I have a very large window in my room to help get me out of bed.)
7. It's actually pretty difficult to entertain a baby & cook dinner at the same time.
6. I don't think I could be a full-time, stay-at-home mom. I would have to go to work just for a change of scenery.
5. My Wii fitness age is 41. (Although, in my defense, the pitcher was throwing 87 mph fast balls; no wonder I kept striking out!)
4. Life is not always fair. (Less than 6 months after having a baby, my sister is already back in a size 4...I, on the other hand, am pretty sure I've never been a size 4..... :)
3. It's really easy to shoot 3 rolls of film and about 100 digital pictures in a few short days.
2. My nephew takes after me in that: A. He wants to eat when he wakes up, and B. He can fall asleep in the car in 5 seconds flat.
1. It's not that hard to fall in love, especially when it's with the cutest 6 month old in the world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww...too cute. I like your "10 things" list. I can't wait to see the other pictures that you took. Rhett misses you!!!

Anonymous said...

This was so cute. And oh, so true.
Now you'll really have to get that SightSpeed up to keep in touch with him. RJ