Thursday, January 3, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting :)

I was babysitting a few nights ago for a 6 year-old girl and her 4 1/2 year-old brother. I asked the little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up, and she replied, "A makeup artist." Hmm...that's cool, I thought. She then pulled out this giant case of makeup and said, "Want me to do your makeup?" "No," I thought, but instead replied, "Sure! That'd be great!" So, she proceeded to put about 5 different colors of blush on my cheeks, bright pink lipstick followed by some gooey lip gloss (which, by the way, she sneezed directly in before applying to my lips) on my lips, 10 shades of eyeshadow on my eyes, purple goo on my eyebrows to "keep them in place", and she topped it all off with sparkly pink fingernail polish on my nails. Boy, did I look good! And what was the 4 1/2 year old boy doing duirng all of this, you might ask? He was giving himself a makeover...and he might've just given me a run for my $ :)

3 comments:

Christina Johnson said...

I would like to see a picture of that! You didn't happen to have you camera with you???!!!

The Ruths said...

Why is it that every little girl is obsessed with hot pink?? :-)

-Bekah

mama2dibs said...

You are such an AWESOME babysitter! Wanna babysit mine sometime? I promise...no girlie girls...yet. :)