Tuesday, April 10, 2007

An EveryDay Funny Moment

I teach a Bible study for 5th-6th grade girls, and last night we were talking about "Emotions". We had different situations that could occur, and then we were supposed to write down what emotion we would feel in that situation, and what we'd want to do. One of the situations was the following: "I get a snail-mail letter from a long-distance friend." When sharing our responses, this is what one of the girls in our group said: "I would be confused, because I don't know how to read SNAIL." And she was serious :)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

That is really funny Andrea. From teaching sunday school, and just other things where I have worked with kids, they never cease to amaze me with what they come up with to say!


ps.
I changed up my blog some here on blogspot.... and even posted again.. check it out.

Sarah said...

ok this was funny. I laughed.
BUT then I looked down and saw that you posted this blog at 6:41 in the AM. Seriously??
You have problems buddy.

I still like you though.

DITCHER!