Thursday, April 5, 2007

Small Group

It takes a lot of time and effort to meet new people, neither of which I've had much of lately. A friend and I have been going to this new church, and we decided that we should join a small group in order to get to know some people (along with a few other reasons). And last night was the first night of this new group. I thought about NOT going approximately 32 times throughout the day, and I had what I thought were some pretty good reasons. But, when it came down to it, I decided to quit being a "lame" (as the girls would say) and just go! And really, it wasn't all that bad :) In fact, I might actually enjoy this new group. Maybe a little time and effort won't be so taxing after all.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great friend you must have that goes to church and experiences the joys of joining a brand new small group! (I bet she is so pretty too)

I love pecans with brown sugar and butter.

Look forward to the HOT SEAT this week. SUPER FUN! I emailed Anna and told her that you definitely wanted to be first. I got my questions all prepared.

Sarah said...

apparently you didn't like it THAT much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the best.

One of us needs to be the motivator.